Here's the list so far - please don't hesitate to add more! If you won't be able to attend, you can add your comments here or in the discussion to take part anyway :-)
Let's take about 2 × 20 minutes before each plenum to show others whay we're working on! If you are interested in talking about your projects, please announce it here and/or via the Mailing List:
- Julien talked about
- a small 3D print of a Wandlüfter he could not get at a store
- his solar oven currently being built - after a playful cardboard version, the next one will be "smart" and track the sun, for example
- a plan for making wooden cups out of pumpkins using 3D printing (see his inspiration here)
- Johannes showed a 5 × 5 × 5 RGB LED cube and was able to get feedback from the others about some hardware problems (not enough memory on the chip he used)
- next time: Erik & his son could present something and Jochen might, other volunteers: please add yourself to the next "meeting minutes"!
Recap of the last plenum
- Waste Situation?
- work hasn't started on #85 yet
- garbage bins did not overflow this month :-)
- Members Wall?
- Seminar Planning?
- Further Event Planning?
- Volunteers for Arduino Day?
- Erik could do something with "Grove"
- Volunteers for Mini Make Darmstadt?
- Volunteers for another Open Day?
- Volunteers for Arduino Day?
New (and newly available) tools at the space
new in commissioning:
=> also see "Wish List"
Did everyone know about the plenum, e.g. from the mailing list? Several members have never confirmed their invitations, hopefully just accidentally...
=> Lukas will look at who's missing when there is time, but please just add yourself in the meantime ;-)
Current projects that are looking for collaborators
- WiNu brought newspapers with plastic-related information
- she is also able to get several free tickets for the KPA Messe (March 19/20 in Ulm) and wants to go to the World Organic Forum and the KUTENO Messe (May 7-9) as well
Creating a user page is a great way to get started and introduce yourself and your projects!
Area Patron Update
|Electronics Bench||Johannes||re-organized the E-Bench storage, new small parts magazines hung up but still empty||Thanks! We're curious to see how it will turn out|
|3D Printer Farm||Luca||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
Who else would like to become an Area Patron (Eckpate)?
If you have anything to teach, please don't be shy and develop a seminar ;-)
open discussion (general improvements, etc.)
What did I do since the last plenum?
Lukas: added some simple, but probably non-intuitive hand tools to the wiki (and the workshops):
What am I planning to do until the next plenum?
- Kim is working on the new website via Github pages
- idea: could also include a "blog" section where everyone could submit entries for publication
- Jochen is developing a silica gel based solar heat storage system
- he might get us a metal bender for that :-D
What went wrong?
- some fine tweezers from the IFixIt Toolkit are badly bent
- the small yellow side-cutters from the E-Bench is missing
What went well?
- simple user page creation led to a chat about toymaking that produced a new and hopefully useful category and a nice beginner project description :-)
- six new members in January! That brings us up to 50 for the first time :-)
- PlatformIO seminar
- some missing tools came back after the last plenum
What should get done at the space (new issues)?
- add/finish documentation for the welder.
- more members should add themselves to the Members Wall
- Lukas' 3D model of the space should be documented and further developed
- bring waste wood to the recycling place - Sebastian offered his van (need to find volunteers & a suitable date)
Third Friday in March (after Make Munich & school break): 2019-3-15, 20:00