Here's the list so far - please don't hesitate to add more! If you won't be able to attend, you can add your comments here or in the discussion to take part anyway :-)
Let's take about 2 × 20 minutes before each plenum to show others what we're working on! If you are interested in talking about your projects, please announce it here and/or via the Mailing List:
- talk 1: From scratch build of a PC case. Aluminum Cube, cooled with water. -Jochen
- An old project from 2008. Robust design. Details documented at Meisterkuehler.de
- talk 2: Building and programming a QR-code based physical jukebox with raspberry pi. -Keno
- Included a very interesting summary of QR-code workings. Amazing that 800 characters on 2cm QR-code can be reliably read by PI camera.
Recap of the last plenum
- Waste Situation?
- Generally better. - Further improvements at upcoming do-something event on 22 Mar.
- Members Wall?
- More members posted. Missing members encouraged to add.
- Seminar Planning?
- Possible future seminar from Keno based on his Juke Box - Possible future Seminar from Johannes based on his LED cube
- Further Event Planning?
- Ciaran suggested and plans to organise a project focused event to collect showcase projects (e.g. for PR). Will send an email next week with details.
New (and newly available) tools at the space
=> also see "Wish List"
Lukas will host "do-something hours", where we focus on working on Space improvements together, on Friday March 22 after the regular opening hours (22:00 to "open end"). If you're free, please join us - the more the merrier!
Which "issues" should we focus on?
- Martin suggested to tackle #50 (via Telegram Group)
- Lukas would like to improve the waste and lighting situation in the common room (#85, #60)
- any other priorities?
Current projects that are looking for collaborators
- No new collaborator requests
- No discussion
Area Patron Update
|Electronics Bench||Johannes||Johannes has done a great job organising the Electronics area, including sorting the metal shelves, attaching the sockets robustly so it's easier to plug and unplug and keep the cables organised.||He got good feedback and thanks. In general it is being left in pretty good shape by the users compared to before. Probably due to it being so much better organised|
|3D Printer Farm||Luca||became a 3D printing tutor||any feedback/thanks?|
open discussion (general improvements, etc.)
What did I do since the last plenum?
- Notable for the Space: Moritz continues the small metal Lathe repair/renovation - will contact Armin about modification to mount it and also to ask can space be made for mounting it in the precious plastic area.
- Lukas: talked to Moritz the next week - instead of shrinking the Precious Plastic area which will all be needed as soon as that stupid missing part arrives, we planned to move the blast cabinet and table to the left and the Precious Plastic area to the right. The drying oven could go with the plastic equipment, making enough room on the table to mount the lathe.
What am I planning to do until the next plenum?
- Kim will order at Motedis, anyone interested?
What went wrong?
What went well?
- lots of new additions to the Members Wall :-)
- 7 new members again since the last plenum!
What should get done at the space (new issues)?
A Wednesday evening in April - April 3rd or April 10th?
- no decision during the plenum, let's just do April 10 for more time in between.