Here's the list so far - please don't hesitate to add more! If you won't be able to attend, you can add your comments here or in the discussion to take part anyway :-)
Today we are skipping many of our regular sections to focus on the Space's move that lies ahead of us in the next few weeks!
Recap of the last plenum
- progress of the renovations
- One side of the walls is done with OSB
- Second side of the Eroom is done
- The rest should be done (enough to move in) on Friday
- Workshop side of the office and common room will probably stay open during the move
- Johannes installed the cables for power, light and sensors
- Electrical box still needs to be installed - Johannes showed his general plan
- the wall along the common room/ office still needs more CAT5 for sensors and relay light switches
- Kim installed ethernet and water
- Eroom to office connection will be done tomorrow by Kim
- Water pipe needs to be connected to the water
- Painting should be done tomorrow - helpers are more than welcome (Kim will be there from 15:00 tomorrow)
- One side of the walls is done with OSB
- updated layout
- Common room and office got a bit larger because the beams on the ceiling lined up better
Moving preparation Czernyring
- Kanban-Board for Czernyring has been created in place of the project wall
- take a task that's "unassigned" and you think that you can do -> do it
- add anything that you think should be done
- there are two colors: pink for the first moving weekend (in just 2/3 days!), yellow for the next
- who can bring boxes for moving smaller things?
- Erik offered 20 moving boxes
- Lukas got some boxes he stole from his DHL guy
- please also bring packaging material like paper and foam etc.
- Cars for moving
- Lukas can drive Ciaran's car
- Keno can drive
- Kim's Golf
- Jochen can drive (the next weekend)
- Nutan brought a handheld wagon(?)
(also see our calendar!)
- Tomorrow "Offene Baustelle" from 3pm to 8pm (Kim)
- Friday "Offene Baustelle" from 4-10pm (Kim/Lukas)
- Next Wednesday "Offene Baustelle" from 6-10pm (Lukas)
- The move will start on Saturday morning/noon
- 12-6pm as main focus, same on Sunday. Arrive in large numbers, Makers!
- tools and machines will be moved the next weekend (14-15.)
- Lockers need to be empty by Friday evening
Moving efforts - like the "offene Baustelle" calendar entries for renovating the new building, we will have many do-something events in the near future to make the rooms usable and ready for re-opening!
The two weekends after this plenum are especially important, we will have a truck to move our equipment over to Siemensstraße 40! Many helpers would be appreciated, details coming soon :-)
--> especially important: we still need to decide on doors for the new Space! Keep watching the tracker for other urgent issues, it was great how quick #163 got solved :-)
Area Patron Update
|Electronics Bench||Johannes||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
|3D Printer Farm||Leo & Kim||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
|Woodturning||Lukas||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
|CNC Router||Johannes||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
|Kitchen (Fridge & Freezer)||Kim & Johannes||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
|Drilling Table||Keno||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
|Metal Lathe||Luzian||any update?||any feedback/thanks?|
|Sanding Corner||F.Huchinson (supported by Luca)||F.Huchinson started (finished?) a new sorting box for sandpaper||any feedback/thanks?|
Who else would like to become an Area Patron (Eckpate)?
- wood workshop, e.g.:
- Metal Workshop, e.g.:
- hand tools
- Precious Plastic
He was the driving force behind the foundation of an independent Makerspace in Heidelberg back in 2017 and even enabled us to pull it off financially, for which we'll always be grateful!
The management team has found a new volunteer in Martin, member for one and a half years and very actively contributing ever since :-)
This is the place to talk about general improvements etc. - for example:
- What did I do since the last plenum?
- What am I planning to do until the next plenum?
- What went wrong?
- What went well?
- What should get done at the space (new issues)?
A Friday in January? -> 17.01.2020 (we're in the future!) at the new location