From CoMakingSpace Wiki
(Redirected from Woodturning)
Woodturning is the process of creating (more or less) round objects on a wood lathe by cutting a rotating workpiece with woodturning tools.
At the bottom you'll find all our pages with turning-related equipment, methods or projects!
- Hans-Günter König: "Tipps für Drechsler" (DE)
- HolzWerken.net: Tipps & Tricks - Drechseln (DE)
- The Spruce: "Learn the Basics of Wood Turning"
- The Spruce: "Hardwoods Suitable for Wood Turning
- Ockenden Timber: "Starting Woodturning - A Beginners Guide"
Learning courses in the region
Pages in category "Woodturning"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.