From CoMakingSpace Wiki
(Redirected from Sanding)
Sanding (Schmirgeln, Schleifen) is a means of creating nice and smooth surfaces, usually on wood. Special sanding media for other materials exist as well, though!
There are tons of options for sanding, the easiest being plain sandpaper. Since it is also the most annoying , there are tons of accessory tools or alternatives to make sanding more efficient for a certain job. We don't have a lot of those yet, but this is where you'll find them!
Let's collect ideas and some solid-looking instructions here!
- sanding drums for use with a drill press
- flap sander for use with a cordless drill
- sanding mop for use with any drill
- Instructable using sandpaper strips (would cost a couple of scroll saw blades if done this way!)
- video using old sanding discs (good way to get as much use as possible out of them)
- rotary tool sanding drums
This category has only the following subcategory.
- Sanders (7 P)
Pages in category "Sanding"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.