From CoMakingSpace Wiki
This is a link collection of YouTube (or similar) channels we like to watch. Videos can be a great source for instruction and inspiration!
There are many tutorials on "making". We collect some of the best here, sorted by category.
Channels that cover several categories.
- Adafruit Industries
- Make: Magazine
- Giaco Whatever
- Ivan Miranda
- Laura Kampf (in Cologne, Germany)
- Jeremy Schmidt - seems to design and make everything himself, from concrete to welding and woodworking!
- Jimmy DiResta - usually films his professional projects without commentary, one of the earliest YouTube "Makers" 
- HABU/Hassan Abu-Izmero (in Mannheim)
- Adafruit (see general) 3D Printing Hangouts
- Thomas Sanladerer
- Maker's Muse
- CNC Kitchen
Tons! We've split the list by language.
- Make Something
- Frank makes - shows projects with some tools we won't have for a while (like a lathe) but explains everything brilliantly (EN)
- Matthias Wandel
- Paoson WoodWorking - fantastic "homemade" tools from readily availabe materials (EN)
- Steve Ramsey/Woodworking for Mere Mortals - projects you can make in a garage (or Makerspace), a little fast and jumpy perhaps...well, it's YouTube! (EN)
- John Heisz/I Build It - lots of projects (easy to follow), especially if you are interested in self-made tools
- April Wilkerson - she just wanted to upgrade her home and became a passionate self-taught woodworker in the process
- Kyle Toth - lots of fine self-taught woodworking, mesmerizing to watch but not for beginners
- Paul Jenkins/The wood knight
- Marius Hornberger (student in Germany)
- Wood by Wright - all hand tool woodworking & lots of sweet self-made tools!
- Jeremy Fielding - working with very limited space
- Rag 'n' Bone Brown - focused on reclaimed and salvaged materials
- Dipa Das/DipaSwarupa - mostly woodturning
- Cammie's Garage - mostly furniture and woodturning projects
- Adrian Preda - many Japanese-inspired pieces
- Jay Bates - lots of furniture and workshop-related projects
- Rex Krueger - focus on cheap or self-made hand tools, and useful projects accessible to beginners. His low workbench makes an excellent first project.
- Holzwurm Tom - lots of shop improvement projects and tool tutorials (DE, some with English subtitles)
- Let's Bastel
- Cosel Cosmas Bauer, also available in English
- Ben Heck show
- Adafruit (see general)
- The Signal Path
- Alec Steele - blacksmithing
- Make It Extreme
- Patrick Adair Designs - turning & ring making