Jump to navigation Jump to search
In order to ensure a proper organisation of the different corners of our workshops, there are so called "area patrons". Area patrons take some responsibility over a specific area.
- Each area should ideally be adopted by two patrons.
- Major issues and any uncertainties should be brought to the attention of a manager.
- Each patron has to activate the "Email This User" feature in the wiki and/or provide alternative contact methods on their user page.
- Areas that get adopted will get an infosheet with the patron(s). This infosheet contains a QR code to the user page and optionally a picture of each patron.
- Every member has to support patrons in their work.
- Can implement a new ordering system.
- Can put out a friendly reminder to people that leave the area unclean (use common sense on when this is needed!)
- Be aware of the GitHub issues relevant for the corner.
- Serve as a contact point for the tools in the adopted area. Host seminars, explain the tools (become a tutor for some of them) etc.
- Ensure the documentation of the tools in the area is up to date.
- Ensure the tools in the area are properly maintained (in case more material is needed and needs funding by the space, they should talk to a manager)