Wedding Cake Figures
|Release Date:||(planned) finishing date|
|Initiator:||who maintains it?|
|Tools Used:||Scroll Saw|
Need some decoration for a wedding cake? This is a quick project which can be finished in a day (plus time to let the paint dry).
- Find a template that has your preferred shape, scale it to the desired size and print it.
- Use some coal paper to copy the outline onto a piece of wood.
- Cut the shape with the scroll saw. A round blade is useful for tight corners, alternatively draw the two parts separately and cut off everything around them.
- Drill holes in the bottom parts in order to stick them on the cake using toothpicks.
- Sand the surface and edges.
- Paint the figures.
- Bake a cake.